In conjunction with the Birmingham Law Society, Oosha is running a GDPR-focused event for law firms on Thursday 30th November from 8:30am to 10:30am.
The regulation is complex and difficult to understand, with some of the finer detail still being debated in government and within the EU itself. Join GDPR experts from legal IT specialist Oosha, for a seminar focused on helping law firms make sense of and prepare for the GDPR.
Oosha’s GDPR specialists will explore the regulation in greater depth and outline the key practical steps you can take right now. The session will cover:
- The new rules for obtaining, processing and securing data
- The tools that can help secure multiple devices, mobile and email
- How to implement effective data governance policies
- What you need to have in place if a data breach occurs
- Understanding consent relating to contact data and communications
- Developing a preparation roadmap to be ready for May 2018
- Approaches for the ongoing management of GDPR compliance
Date: Thursday, 30 November 2017
Venue: Clarke Willmott, 138 Edmund Street, Birmingham, B3 2ES
Times: 8.30 – 10.30
Jenny Pennington, Data Protection Lead
Matthew Newton, Operations Director
Craig Taylor, Marketing Director, Oosha